Monday, March 23, 2009

#6- The Secret to Staying Together

A fellow Henster (people who follow my blogs) made a comment on my twitter saying that my blogs were good, but that they only talk about reasons why couples should stay apart. In order to change that, I did some research just now and came across another great article about staying together during the rough times. This is an excerpt from the book 101 Things I Wish I Knew When I Got Married by Linda and Charlie Bloom. Read it to the end! And if you would like to buy their book, click on the link at the bottom of their page!

1 comment:

Mariely said...

I agree with this Hennely. You have to find that point of no return. If you feel like giving up or that you can't do it, you haven't reached that point yet.

An old teacher once told me: "Good enough" is neither "good" nor "enough"