Wednesday, September 24, 2008

#1- Finally caught up with technology!

Hey everyone! This is officially my first blog and boy does it feel good to finally be caught up with technology! The thing is though, now that I'm here, technology has already advanced seven steps ahead of me. It moves faster than we can catch up to it, so for now I'm content with my new blog and this is where I'll set up shop :)

My name is Hennely and I'm pursuing a career in acting. I love life, the sunshine, dancing is a passion, and I believe in the power of a smile :) I have a great family and an amazing boyfriend! There are lots of topics that I would love to discuss with you guys, so make sure to check back to see my opinions, insights, and words of wisdom about different aspects in life such as love, family, careers, relationships, and entertainment. See you soon!

With all my love,
Hennely

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi sweetipie, I am very impressed and joyfully, your words and wisdom delighted me through your blog, I can not feel more pride for having such a child, now a grown adult, with some much feelings and inspiration. I´m glad you made through your wildest years and came so good person. After reading these few word of advise, and looking at you today, I know you are truly a beatiful person and daughter. Keep searching for goodness and balance. You are more closer than you think, inspiration, wisdom and your heart should always guide you!

Love Daddy.